lie on in a sentence
- People are frustrated that CEOs and CFOs can basically lie on paperwork.
- The Balkan states lie on main transit routes between Asia and Europe.
- There is no such thing as a flat lie on this course.
- These basins lie on approximately 12 . 5 acres of the tract.
- The remains of more than 200 seats lie on the hangar floor.
- There are two long muscles that lie on top of the abdomen.
- They need only prove that a subject lied on US entry forms.
- No wonder children lie on their backs and see elephants in clouds.
- The women were told to lie on their stomachs and not move.
- Sasha loves to lie on my stomach while I rub his back.
- It's difficult to see lie on in a sentence .
- The quarreling counties lie on the frontier of Tibetan and Chinese civilizations.
- What you should not have done was lie on a job application.
- He then orders her to undress and lie on the bed.
- Two counts of attempted murder were ordered to lie on file.
- Even the belts lie on the waist rather than cinch it.
- Two recreational areas ( camping permitted ) lie on the highway.
- The case reached court and was ordered to lie on file.
- Panels of steel mesh lie on the ground underneath the bin.
- I lied on national television about my relationship with Monica Lewinsky.
- The Pentagon is also investigating whether she lied on the form.
How can I put and write and define lie on in a sentence
and how is the word lie on used in a sentence and examples? lie on造句
, lie on造句
, 用lie on造句
, lie on meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.