lie in in a sentence
- The NBC mogul is not merely choosing to lie in the gutter.
- I have never lied in the performance of my journalistic duties.
- The difficulty does not lie in the age of the universe.
- Did he tell a lie in the court case in January?
- But others lie in the wide zones controlled by coastal nations.
- The answers could lie in making the technology even more sophisticated.
- She was fully prepared to lie in the Paula Jones investigation.
- The drug scandal of the Olympics does not lie in weightlifting.
- A good part of the answer may lie in their hormones.
- The attraction of these machines does not lie in their beauty.
- It's difficult to see lie in in a sentence .
- It was not yet clear whether he would lie in state.
- The answer will likely lie in the larger semiconductor business cycle.
- Many children and adults were now cursed to lie in bed.
- The answers to a lot of scientific questions lie in Vietnam.
- The answer may lie in the economic environment of the 1990s.
- The answers lie in a detailed look at the recent past.
- Tens of thousands tons of ammunition also lie in military warehouses.
- But the witness said he had never lied in a courtroom.
- The wreck of the Republic can only lie in one place,
- How long can he lie in his bed unable to sleep?
How can I put and write and define lie in in a sentence
and how is the word lie in used in a sentence and examples? lie in造句
, lie in造句
, 用lie in造句
, lie in meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.