legible in a sentence
- Of these, only half _ some 300 _ are legible.
- The gauges are very legible and the controls are very logical.
- Also, make sure the return address is correct and legible.
- Rain-soaked and dirty, the handwriting was still legible.
- Our job was to make things legible for him and Miuccia.
- The gauges are on the small side, though perfectly legible.
- In ballet, dancers are ultraconscious of keeping their faces legible.
- The carbon-black ink of the script was still legible.
- But parts of the copy of the Archimedes writing is legible.
- They would, however, be legible for emergency medical treatment.
- It's difficult to see legible in a sentence .
- Sans-serif are considered to be legible on computer screens.
- Also, most readers judge all capitals to be less legible.
- The names of the two enemy kings are only partially legible.
- The Bensey reproduction is generally considered the clearer and more legible.
- However Mapondera's children are also legible to Negomo chieftainship.
- Their grave can still be seen and is largely still legible.
- This innovation allows for quicker ticket writing and more legible citations.
- Some of the oldest legible stones date from around the 1820s.
- A provisional translation of the legible portion of the back reads:
- His headstone is laid flat in the ground but still legible.
How can I put and write and define legible in a sentence
and how is the word legible used in a sentence and examples? legible造句
, legible meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.