lal in a sentence
- Lal named his son, Chautala, to head the project.
- Lal said of a night in a shepherd's hut.
- After Karzai went to Kabul, Lal went to see him.
- Bharatiya Janata Party leader Lal Krishna Advani told reporters in Bombay.
- If confirmed by the High Court, Lal will be hanged.
- Indian Home Minister Lal Krishna Advani is clearly of this persuasion.
- Home Minister Lal K . Advani said all lawmakers were safe.
- Peres said after meeting Indian Home Minister Lal K . Advani.
- Interior Minister Lal Krishna Advani told the Aaj Tak television channel.
- Home Minister Lal Krishna Advani told the Aaj Tak television channel.
- It's difficult to see lal in a sentence .
- Lal Mohammed quickly asked for the soldiers to be moved back.
- Deputy Prime Minister Lal K . Advani later defended the government.
- Lal K . Advani said at a news conference in Singapore.
- That was all I remember, " said Lal Shireen.
- Deputy Prime Minister Lal Krishna Advani told Press Trust of India.
- Deputy Prime Minister Lal K . Advani declared in a speech.
- The grand Lal Baag Palace is one of its grandest monuments.
- He married Lal Nun Thiangi Sang 2 / 12 / 2016.
- The chief of their village council is called " LAL ".
- After independence, Devi Lal emerged as a leader of farmers.
How can I put and write and define lal in a sentence
and how is the word lal used in a sentence and examples? 用lal造句
, lal meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.