lake in a sentence
- Maybe it'll be cooler on the lake ."
- The state's lakes, however, are another matter.
- Researchers link the deaths to toxic chemicals in the Great Lakes.
- None of the Lake Erie nests produced any young in 1991.
- Bush said Monday from Lake Tahoe, where he is vacationing.
- Miami Lakes showed Lester as a top-notch land planner,
- Would Aristide put that on paper, Lake wanted to know.
- Lake speaks of " diplomacy backed by power ."
- Lake of the Ozarks State Park is Missouri's largest.
- Lakes and ponds have been searched and searched again by divers.
- Silver Lakes is not as pristine as Grand National and Oxmoor.
- There's Ricki Lake on the cover of People magazine.
- The place : the sun room in their Toluca Lake home.
- The Lake Placid group is the second to embrace the idea.
- Every direction you look there is water coming into the lake.
- Every hour, the lake is coming up half a foot.
- Still, there is no guarantee that Salt Lake will win.
- Beyond the sign is a lake where meadows used to lie.
- Rural resort rentals near golf courses and lakes offer another opportunity.
- The gators leave a shimmering wake as they cross the lake.
How can I put and write and define lake in a sentence
and how is the word lake used in a sentence and examples? 用lake造句
, lake meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.