labour dispute in a sentence
- Construction of the South-Pettah stretch was slow partly due to a labour dispute.
- More than 1.3 million workers were involved in these labour disputes.
- Saavedra legalized the right to strike and introduced government arbitration in labour disputes.
- This change in strategy provoked a labour dispute in late 1990s.
- Louey had also experienced a few labour disputes during his office.
- Another controversial use of the Act was in the settling of labour disputes.
- Shortly after, in 1911, the first of many labour disputes happened.
- The Soviet military leadership had no understanding towards Finnish labour disputes.
- In addition, its uncut, unkempt grass became a symbol of the labour dispute.
- While the labour dispute, Stajan was assigned to St . John's.
- This was the airline's first labour dispute since it began business.
- Material shortages, labour disputes, storms, fires, and boating accidents led to major delays.
- This meant that labour disputes were civil matters, not for consideration by criminal courts.
- Sloan also served as mediator in a number of provincial and national labour disputes.
- Spode also worked on labour disputes, tobacco consumption and other historical and political topics.
- Enforcement of contracts was difficult, and the large bureaucracy delayed resolutions of labour disputes.
- In particular, he was interested in resolving the growing labour disputes of the time.
- Among the three applications, CMB's was criticised most as it had regular labour disputes.
- The social conditions were nevertheless such that labour disputes arose.
- The magazine ceased publication in 1998, owing to labour disputes.
"labour department" in a sentence, "labour department inspection" in a sentence, "labour deputy leadership" in a sentence, "labour discipline" in a sentence, "labour discrimination" in a sentence, "labour disputes" in a sentence, "labour distribution" in a sentence, "labour disturbance" in a sentence, "labour disturbances" in a sentence,