labour day in a sentence
- Telkwa hosts an annual barbecue and demolition derby on Labour Day weekend.
- Canada's Labour Day is also celebrated on the first Monday of September.
- The festival occurs on the second Sunday after Labour Day in September.
- New Zealand markets were closed Monday for the Labour Day Holiday.
- It will make its debut on Labour Day, 1 May 2012.
- In Western Australia, Labour Day is the first Monday in March.
- Held annually on Labour Day weekend in and around Wascana Lake.
- It's held around Bahamian Labour Day the first Friday in June.
- It hosts the Annual Ashern Rodeo during the Labour Day weekend.
- The playoff round of the NLCC uses a Labour Day weekend each year.
- It's difficult to see labour day in a sentence .
- Lifeguards are now providing supervision during regular hours through to Labour Day weekend.
- It was held over the Labour Day Weekend, the harvest season.
- It is staged every afternoon from July 1 until Labour Day.
- The radio adaptation was broadcast on Labour Day, 3 September 2007.
- Labour Day Classic, as if there were only one game.
- Open seasonally from the May long weekend to Labour Day.
- As on Labour Day weekend when many Winnipeg fans visit Regina to support the'Riders.
- The attraction is an SkyRider would close Labour Day, 2014.
- The celebrations go on for three days with a parade on Labour Day Monday.
- Today also happens to be International Labour Day in China.
"labour costs" in a sentence, "labour council" in a sentence, "labour court" in a sentence, "labour court of south africa" in a sentence, "labour currency" in a sentence, "labour day classic" in a sentence, "labour day classique" in a sentence, "labour day parade" in a sentence, "labour decoration" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define labour day in a sentence and how is the word labour day used in a sentence and examples? labour day造句, labour day造句, 用labour day造句, labour day meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.