labour content in a sentence
- So we may have to resort to some foreign labour content.
- The semi-automated manufacturing is more suitable as the labour content cost is lower compared to the overall sales pricing, " he said.
- While state of the art materials-handling methods were used, in some instances labour-saving machinery worked beside operations intended to maximise the labour content.
- The consultations are scheduled for May 26 and will also look at the need to reduce labour content and put more value into products.
- Harris said Penang Seagate had been reducing the labour content of some of its operations in the past two years by moving these activities to other countries in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Marxist theory allows for the possibility that Labour content can serve as a common means of valuing capital goods, a position now out of favour with economists following the success of the theory of marginal utility.
- Putting together the direct and indirect labour inputs, one finally gets the total labour input into the commodity, which may also be called the total " embodied labour " in it, or its direct and indirect labour contents.
"labour conciliation" in a sentence, "labour condition" in a sentence, "labour conference" in a sentence, "labour congress of thailand" in a sentence, "labour consultants" in a sentence, "labour contract" in a sentence, "labour contract system" in a sentence, "labour contractor" in a sentence, "labour control" in a sentence,