labour camp in a sentence
- Some prisoners were later sent to slave labour camps and concentration camps.
- Mr . Coxhead was later sent to a labour camp in Japan.
- In April 1, 000 Jews were transferred to labour camps in Germany.
- Ganus returns to the capital city after escaping from a labour camp.
- Those that were captured were either executed or sent to slave-labour camps.
- Several hundred thousand Polish civilians were moved to labour camps in Germany.
- From 1941 to 1943 a labour camp for Jews was located here.
- Q Both you and Harry Wu spent decades in the labour camps.
- Clubfoot is captured during the chaos and brought to the labour camp.
- In 1942, Schreyer began working as a carpenter in a forced labour camp.
- It's difficult to see labour camp in a sentence .
- In short order, the civilians began to be deported to forced labour camps.
- Not all people the regime found undesirable were put in forced labour camps.
- He was part of the squad that won the gold medal labour camps.
- For the next 22 years, he survived prisons, labour camps and state farms.
- For Forced labour camps in Communist Bulgaria definitive figures alsoremain elusive.
- Twenty years of her life were spent in prison, exile and labour camps.
- Mogilev then was the site of a labour camp for German POW soldiers.
- The entire population was forced to become farmers in labour camps.
- This was converted into Central Labour Camp Jaworzno after the war.
- She was then transferred to a forced labour camp in Silesia.
"labour budget" in a sentence, "labour bulletin" in a sentence, "labour burden" in a sentence, "labour bureau" in a sentence, "labour call" in a sentence, "labour campaign for electoral reform" in a sentence, "labour camps" in a sentence, "labour canada" in a sentence, "labour capacity" in a sentence,