laborite in a sentence
- In the 1898 elections, only Ulster had Unionist and unaligned Laborite Councillors.
- Leftist Laborite Tony Benn even introduced a bill to abolish the monarchy in 1991.
- That put Godfrey in third place, behind Laborite Douglas Alexander, 27, on 23 percent.
- Tried to fashion himself after British Laborite Tony Blair, saying he backs tax cuts and existing privatization.
- In 1946, he ran for re-election, but was defeated by American Laborite Kenneth Sherbell.
- Tony Blair : ( UP ) : Whip-smart Brit Laborite neolib sure to be next prime minister.
- Boothroyd, a Laborite, was selected in 1992 while John Major, a Conservative, was prime minister.
- The wider EU travel ban was welcomed by Glenys Kinnock, a British Laborite and member of the European Parliament.
- Banks, formerly a friend of ex-Laborite Mayor Ken Livingstone, is now the mayor's rival.
- In November 1937, he ran for re-election, but was defeated by American Laborite Oscar Garcia Rivera.
- It's difficult to see laborite in a sentence .
- Campaigners for Laborite Ian Pearson, 35, an executive at a state-assisted industrial agency, claimed victory early.
- Tried to refashion himself after British Laborite Tony Blair's victory, saying he backs tax cuts and existing privatization.
- In November 1937, he ran for re-election, but was defeated by American Laborite Salvatore T . DeMatteo.
- Britain's new prime minister is Laborite Clement Attlee, who served as deputy prime minister in the wartime coalition government.
- In Ms . Davies'case, the system produced the kind of radical Laborite that the Conservatives turn into political ammunition.
- Laborite Jack Straw called the News of the World's argument " the flimsiest and most cynical excuse ever ."
- Prime Minister Tony Blair, a Laborite, said Thursday : " He was a politician who commanded enormous respect from friend and foe alike.
- However, it appeared that most Labor MKs were likely to back ex-Laborite Shimon Peres, who was then serving as Vice Prime Minister.
- During the Democratic Bloc episode, Iorga displayed fondness toward left-wing politicians, and promoted to ministerial office the Laborite Nicolae L . Lupu.
- "This proposal is putting all the risks in one basket, " said legislator Frank Field, a Laborite who specializes in pension funding.
How can I put and write and define laborite in a sentence and how is the word laborite used in a sentence and examples? laborite造句, laborite造句, 用laborite造句, laborite meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.