laborist in a sentence
- On July 25 he announced publicly his right-wing Laborist Party.
- In a laborist system, labor is treated as the critical resource of production.
- The laborist position is perfect for the individual who desires to practice obstetrics but who wishes to avoid the aspects of an office practice.
- After Obreg髇's death at the hands of a religious fanatic, Morones and CROM broke with the Obreg髇's Mexican Laborist Party.
- In the article he wrote, " To improve the survivability and well-being of the obstetrician, I propose a new focus of practice for the practitioner, to be called the laborist.