laboratory in a sentence
- Plans for lunar laboratories, mines, and factories were common.
- So the Brazilian scientists sent samples to Shope's laboratory.
- Laboratories that used to be bustling places are dead silent now.
- Dugatkin admits that the experiment was performed under artificial laboratory conditions.
- Woodward said other laboratories would be given samples for independent testing.
- The laboratories also test urine, body tissue and other fluids.
- Some standard methods were beyond the ability of a small laboratory.
- The money let them explore the Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory technique.
- Last month, the laboratory reported the discovery of Element 110.
- The center is building an experimental laboratory to conduct environmental research.
- Laboratory discoveries do lead to many new therapies for human ailments.
- They also have been able to grow it in the laboratory.
- Now he is trying again from his small laboratory in Seattle.
- On merit and sound economics, Rome Laboratory belongs in Rome,
- This technology will be developed by the Idaho National Engineering Laboratory.
- Niall Byrne, a spokesman for the Australian laboratory, said.
- Such experiments have already proved a spectacular success outside the laboratory.
- Again, the laboratory notebooks show that this account was misleading.
- Other clients included Wang Laboratories Inc . and Reebok International Ltd.
- The laboratory's procedures are 99.94 % accurate.
"laboratorija zvuka" in a sentence, "laboratorio" in a sentence, "laboratorio museotecnico goppion" in a sentence, "laboratorios almirall" in a sentence, "laboratorium" in a sentence, "laboratory 1" in a sentence, "laboratory accident" in a sentence, "laboratory accreditation" in a sentence, "laboratory accreditation scheme" in a sentence,