laboratory course in a sentence
- BioG1103-1104 Biological Sciences Laboratory course was a two-semester, two-credit course.
- There he taught a laboratory course in optics until 1996.
- In early 1999, while she was a graduate student, she taught the General Biology Laboratory course.
- The MG Time features equipment for receiving weather information and one laboratory course with emphasis on Geography.
- During his second year there he was appointed to teach Prof . Weber's junior year Thermal Laboratory course.
- Lee began his career at Columbia in 1891 as a demonstrator for John Green Curtis, tasked with developing a new, practical laboratory course in physiology.
- After he graduated, Wiley accepted a position teaching chemistry at the medical college, where he taught Indiana's first laboratory course in chemistry beginning in 1873.
- In the same month she became an Instructor of Introductory Chemistry laboratory course at San Jose State University for the semester ( until January, 2006 ).
- At Cornell, in addition to his other teaching duties, Morse taught the introductory beekeeping course and, as recently as last fall, a laboratory course on practical beekeeping.
- But A . Arif Husain, who assisted in an MIT biology laboratory course, overseeing the work of about 20 fellow undergraduates, says that grading was not all formulaic.
- It's difficult to see laboratory course in a sentence .
- Currently, they are the home of the Investigative Biology Laboratory Course, ( BioG1500 ), and frequently being used by the Cornell Institute for Biology Teachers, the Disturbance Ecology course and Insectapalooza.
- After graduating as doctor of medicine from Heidelberg ( 1856 ), doctoral advisor Karl Ewald Hasse Wundt studied briefly with Johannes Peter M黮ler, before joining the Heidelberg University's staff, becoming an assistant to the physicist and physiologist Hermann von Helmholtz in 1858 with responsibility for teaching the laboratory course in physiology.
- It is probable that in starting this new venture, Whittaker was in-fluenced by his work in astronomy, and by his friendship with the great actuaries of the period; and to the knowledge of the present writer, he regarded the intro-duction of the Mathematical Laboratory course as his most notable contribution to mathematical education.
- ASBMB advocated that the year of biology includes genetics; that general and organic chemistry be taught with an orientation toward the chemistry of molecules encountered in living things; that one semester of biochemistry be required and two semesters of biochemistry be recommended; and that the laboratory course requirement can be taught in biology, chemistry or biochemistry, so long as research methods and data analysis are emphasized.
"laboratory computer system" in a sentence, "laboratory coordinate system" in a sentence, "laboratory coordinates" in a sentence, "laboratory corporation of america" in a sentence, "laboratory corporation of america holdings" in a sentence, "laboratory crucible" in a sentence, "laboratory culture" in a sentence, "laboratory dance band" in a sentence, "laboratory data" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define laboratory course in a sentence and how is the word laboratory course used in a sentence and examples? laboratory course造句, laboratory course造句, 用laboratory course造句, laboratory course meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.