labile in a sentence
- Therefore, many thiazolidines are labile towards hydrolysis in aqueous solution.
- This species produces catalase, phosphatase and heat-labile nuclease.
- The mother provides such a complex, labile environment for the fetus.
- The authors attribute some of this effect to heat-labile phytonutrients.
- The fourth coordination position is taken up by a labile water molecule.
- Note that labile protons (-OH, protium atom.
- The box represents a vacant ( or extremely labile ) coordination site.
- The ethylene ligands are labile and readily displaced even by other alkenes.
- The Oppenauer oxidation is still used for the oxidation of acid labile substrates.
- :: Yes, but labile affect seems to denote the pathological side.
- It's difficult to see labile in a sentence .
- The actions of the person lack consistency and the emotional life is labile.
- Substances like sugars and amino acids decompose readily and are considered " labile ".
- The more labile compounds decompose quickly, leaving an increasing proportion of recalcitrant material.
- The dme ligands in this complex are labile.
- Due to the labile nature of this particular periodinane, oxidation occurs much faster.
- It is heat-labile in acidic environments and may also be subject to oxidation.
- As a whole, the complex of lakes represents a very sensitive and labile ecosystem.
- B'Elanna has some trouble with Dejaren, who is emotionally labile and unpredictable.
- That condition is called labile hypertension.
- Cellulose and hemicellulose, which are broken down more slowly, are " moderately labile ".
How can I put and write and define labile in a sentence and how is the word labile used in a sentence and examples? labile造句, labile造句, 用labile造句, labile meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.