labiate in a sentence
- Labiate, composite and umbelliferous plants are most common.
- The larvae feed on a labiate shrub.
- Like all members of the labiate family, coleus produces small pea-shaped flowers on upright spikes.
- The plant itself is a medium sized unifoliate ( labiate ) " Cattleya ", with a medium sized rhizome.
- It is known as " labiate " or " marginate ", when it is callously thickened near the margin.
- Peristome is spreading, slightly labiate, the margins joined by a callus, the right margin very strongly curved above, columellar margin is somewhat dilated, spreading.
- Flower has an actinomorphic calyx ( length 9 10 mm, width 7 mm ), made up by five sepals fused together in a tube with five teeths; and a labiate Ovary is superior, with a single white style and a 2-parted stigma.
How can I put and write and define labiate in a sentence
and how is the word labiate used in a sentence and examples? 用labiate造句
, labiate meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.