labi in a sentence
- Al-Tha'labi adds that Balaam was descended from Lot.
- Labu, Labi and Haji Bakhil are arrested and tried.
- The film ends with Labu and Labi moaning their fate in prison.
- In 1984 alone, LABI ranked him 32 percent favorable.
- He went on to LABI and did the same there.
- Doerge accused LABI of seeking to destroy public education.
- All songs written and performed by Labi Siffre.
- LABI then supported Windhorst in the 1995 and 1999 elections when he ran unopposed.
- Labi uses the stone to cure Manisah.
- Between 1988 and 1997, Labi was the director of the National Symphony Orchestra Ghana.
- Poet in the City is managed by a board of trustees chaired by Renato Labi.
- Labi said one youth, whose identity was not released, was being questioned by police.
- Timuay Labi ( highest ) Beng Imbing bore six children three boys and three girls.
- The LABI address is 3113 Valley Creek Drive, Baton Rouge, LA 70898-0258.
- During the struggle, Labu grabs an axe and brings it down on Labi's head.
- Guest stars at the festival included Mary Kiani, Labi Siffre and Glasgow Gay Men's Chorus.
- The album was recorded at Chappells and IBC Studios and was produced by Labi Siffre and Ian Green.
- The " Kagat Labi " dance craze was already sweeping the whole country by storm before Joey wrote it.
- The record contains two of Labi's best known songs : " Bell Records but failed to chart.
- "' Kampong Sungai Mau "'is a village located in the mukim of Labi road.
How can I put and write and define labi in a sentence
and how is the word labi used in a sentence and examples? 用labi造句
, labi meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.