label in a sentence
- "Reading labels is critical, " he said.
- She simply returned it, and now boycotts that particular label.
- But she doesn't think it deserves the favorite label.
- Label that disk and put it up with the emergency disk.
- The labels are the latest volley in a war of numbers.
- The automakers are divided over whether the labels will affect sales.
- I reject strongly the label of my husband as a womanizer,
- Both labels are accurate to a point but prove too limiting.
- A Democrat, Phillips has customers that fit all ideological labels.
- Many individual record labels have seen a game of musical chairs.
- It's difficult to see label in a sentence .
- Such data offer encouragement to people planning to start new labels.
- There were several so-called New Age labels that folded,
- Even the pop label Atlantic has jumped on the chant bandwagon.
- But Ms . Paras said the Marxist label no longer applied.
- Still, few are willing to apply that label to Testaverde.
- At Hamilton Gregg, customers create their own labels and names.
- For another, he just doesn't like the label.
- Having someone like Neil Young attracts other artists to your label.
- Camby would not label this is best game of the season.
- Next to prestigious designer labels one finds work by relative unknowns.
How can I put and write and define label in a sentence
and how is the word label used in a sentence and examples? label造句
, label meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.