kulasinghe in a sentence
- Also, the Polgolla Bund, State Engineering Corporation head office and the Colombo Planetarium were also designed by Kulasinghe.
- The planetarium was designed by the chief engineer from the State Engineering Corporation of Ceylon, A . N . S . Kulasinghe, and was constructed by engineers from Germany.
- Opened by Sir John Kotelawala, Prime Minister of Ceylon, one of the designed engineers in involved in its design was A . N . S . Kulasinghe then a harbour engineer.
- It was designed by renowned Sri Lankan engineer A . N . S . Kulasinghe and construction began in 1956 to commemorate the Sambuddhatva jayanthi by the Colombo Port Commission and completed by the Colombo Port Authority.
- Then under its Chairmanship of Dr A . N . S . Kulasinghe, Waidyatilleka contributed his services to the construction of Watadageya ( outer layer of the Chaithiya ) of the Kalutara Chaithya, as Chief Engineer.
- Nine policemen were arrested-OIC T . V . Newton and police constables Galagamage Indrawansa Kumarasiri, Nihal Dhammika Jayaratne, Godapitiwatt Janapriya Senaratne, Gayan Chaturanga Thotawatte, Rohan Bandara Nawaratne, Anura Pradeep Kumara, Chamil Thushara Kulasinghe and Nissanka Dissanayake.
How can I put and write and define kulasinghe in a sentence and how is the word kulasinghe used in a sentence and examples? 用kulasinghe造句
, kulasinghe meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.