knitter in a sentence
- She gently urged knitters to challenge the limits of their imaginations.
- Many knitters said the system opened up new possibilities to them.
- The Worshipful Company of Framework Knitters was incorporated in 1657 London.
- In 1750, a cottage industry of weavers and knitters developed.
- Pockets of the knitter's design are often knit in.
- As in mosaic knitting, the knitter alternates between two colors.
- Nevertheless, knitters may find the following meanings entertaining and inspiring.
- Flower was a liveryman of the Worshipful Company of Framework Knitters.
- Dickens was not wrong to make Madame Defarge a knitter.
- He mentioned high-profile knitters like Juliana Margolies and Monica Lewinsky.
- It's difficult to see knitter in a sentence .
- But the result is a specialty product favored by spinners and knitters.
- For years she was a knitter and a quilt maker.
- There are many hundreds of different knitting stitches used by hand knitters.
- She also studied classical singing and is an expert knitter.
- She writes a regular column in " Knitters"
- Knitters will also create custom patterns, often with no traditional associations.
- Some knitters may use knitting machines with varying degrees of automatic patterning.
- Knitters often enjoy watching when the picture created becomes visible.
- Knitters have also been snapping up hand-painted yarns in variegated colors.
- But it's not all rest and relaxation for some novice knitters.
How can I put and write and define knitter in a sentence
and how is the word knitter used in a sentence and examples? knitter造句
, knitter meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.