killing time in a sentence
- Waiting for Jeff, Sky and Linda have been killing time playing backgammon.
- He's not killing time; he's doing everything he can to freeze it.
- Then " Killing Time " came out, and never found its audience.
- Meanwhile, I'm killing time trying to get your foreign policy to rise.
- But that's not what makes " Killing Time " tough to read.
- This meant killing time in women's wear divisions of assorted marts.
- Killing time, he throws darts and practices his putting stroke in his office.
- As a result, " Killing Time " is just a waste of time.
- He used the experience in his first mystery, " Greenwich Killing Time ."
- Like nearly 40 percent of their age group, they are just killing time.
- It's difficult to see killing time in a sentence .
- Killing Time "'is a 2013 post-apocalyptic short film by Gizem Senel.
- This was a team killing time before the next round of the tournament.
- At the time I was just standing up there killing time.
- Halo was filled with their generation, 23-year-olds killing time until their lives begin.
- It's only killing time, " said Rivlin, a member of Sharon's Likud Party.
- The benches still fill up with men killing time and, however slowly, themselves.
- Brandon Loyd, killing time for Dollar, hit a 3-pointer and clenched his fist triumphantly.
- Now boatsman Juan Cardenas spends his days just killing time.
- "Killing Time " ( Random House ) : a futuristic thriller from Caleb Carr.
- You're really just out there killing time for an hour.
"killing the messenger" in a sentence, "killing the night" in a sentence, "killing the rising sun" in a sentence, "killing them softly" in a sentence, "killing this" in a sentence, "killing time again" in a sentence, "killing times" in a sentence, "killing tree" in a sentence, "killing two birds with one stone" in a sentence,