keep a store in a sentence
- It even cost more just to keep a store or office running.
- Paul, we learn, keeps a store, which we can assume from the title is a bookstore.
- Rival bankers agree that Goldman would not have been wise to invest lots of money in Russian dollar bonds at such a volatile time _ though other firms do often keep a store of bonds in which they are dealers to facilitate trading.
- Implementing that in C + + would generally mean you'd keep a store of all the primes you'd found and your inner loop would use these, rather than tester . ( Incidentally your code does lots of pointless work too, because it doesn't terminate the inner loop when it sees a hit ).
- "WAY STATION "-" From the description of property in old deeds, it appears that between 1800 and 1810 an attempt was made to name the cluster of three or four houses at Pine Brook, where George D . Mead keeps a store, " Union Village ", but as a village failed to grow up, the name was dropped and has been forgotten.
"keep a sharp lookout for" in a sentence, "keep a shop" in a sentence, "keep a shot" in a sentence, "keep a sound mind" in a sentence, "keep a stiff upper lip" in a sentence, "keep a straight face" in a sentence, "keep a tab on" in a sentence, "keep a tag on" in a sentence, "keep a term" in a sentence,