kaleidoscope in a sentence
- "Rondo " is a constantly changing choreographic kaleidoscope.
- Even, with some grumbling, a walk-in kaleidoscope.
- I heard it as a sort of musical kaleidoscope of America.
- His troubled past is a kaleidoscope of wrongdoings and wrong turns.
- History, of course, is a kaleidoscope where nothing is absolute
- It's just a daily kaleidoscope of problems ."
- Last weekend brought the kaleidoscope of bowl games in college football.
- The Yugoslav kaleidoscope will settle someday on a pattern, temporarily.
- The backdrop is a flat veneer, to offset the kaleidoscope.
- Let's hope rock music will shake the kaleidoscope again.
- "Daddy " and " Kaleidoscope ."
- The town hosts one of the last kaleidoscope manufacturers in France.
- The CBC Television series " CHUM Television and Kaleidoscope Entertainment.
- In 2009, the group collaborated with Dutch Kaleidoscope ".
- The kaleidoscopes consist of panels of clear and reflective acrylic material.
- "Kaleidoscope Dream " received widespread acclaim from critics.
- Joey watches as the magician Mr . Nostromo plays with his kaleidoscope.
- The Mid-Amateur is a kaleidoscope of the game.
- A kaleidoscope of cultures mixes everyday on the No . 7 train.
- The current banking landscape is a kaleidoscope of banks piled upon banks.
"kaleidomorphism" in a sentence, "kaleidophon" in a sentence, "kaleidophone" in a sentence, "kaleidoscalp" in a sentence, "kaleidoscoops" in a sentence, "kaleidoscope at the hub" in a sentence, "kaleidoscope australia human rights foundation" in a sentence, "kaleidoscope century" in a sentence, "kaleidoscope dream" in a sentence,