kago in a sentence
- These members are Mari Yaguchi, Miki Fujimoto and Ai Kago.
- During 2009, Kago also focused on rebuilding her music career.
- From 2001 to 2004 Kago participated in the annual Hello!
- Kago and Tsuji's addition to the group received positive critical response.
- In 2009, Kago was involved in a relationship with actor Hidejiro Mizumoto.
- In March 2007, after Ai Kago's contract cancellation with Hello!
- Kago was dismissed from the company, and W disbanded as a result.
- Mitsuki's corkscrew hairstyle was inspired by Ai Kago of the group Morning Musume.
- During that time, Kago's career was also derailed by her personal life.
- Following the incident, she and Ando registered their marriage, and Kago became pregnant.
- Kago later filed for divorce, planning to continue activities once the divorce was finalized.
- One is mounted, and the other is traveling by " kago ".
- Kago and Tsuji shared the world record for the largest hula hoop spun at in diameter.
- This affected both Kago's career and image . which was finalized later that month.
- In February 2006, photographs of Kago smoking were published to " Friday Magazine ".
- In addition to this, Kago was also admitted into established subgroup Tanpopo as a second generation member.
- Kago parted ways with R & A Promotions in November 2010 despite her contract ending in March 2013.
- "Shukan Josei " reported in 2010 that Kago was romantically linked to model Takeshi Mikawai.
- KAGO signed on in 1923 on 1220 kHz as KFJI . In 1927 it moved to 1200 kHz.
- From their marriage, Kago gave birth to her first child, Minami, on June 22, 2012.
How can I put and write and define kago in a sentence
and how is the word kago used in a sentence and examples? 用kago造句
, kago meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.