kadi in a sentence
- Korka, with his rheumy eyes, gazed at Kadi admiringly.
- Kadi was born in Istanbul, Turkey, of Iraqi descent.
- His father, Nizar el Kadi, was an Iraqi ambassador.
- Kadi's accounts at the two banks were among those frozen.
- Also served with Besan ( gram flour ) ki kadi.
- An appeals court and Courts of Kadi were also formed.
- KADI was known as " 99HitFM " from 2005 through April 2016.
- Jhulasan village is one of the most developed village in Kadi Taluka.
- Alongside the most wretched there are also many poor people like Bulu Kadi.
- Kadi's younger sister picked up the phone.
- Kadi began to weep as she told this story.
- Four canisters fell near the porch and his mother collapsed, Kadi said.
- Kadi tried a back road, but his mother died on the way.
- However, it turned out al Kadi had been arrested by the Israelis.
- Yassin Kadi married a daughter of Sheikh Ahmed Salah Jamjoom sometime before 1981.
- He was born in 1883 in Gjirokast雛 and was son of a kadi.
- Ghulam Ali, the Kera saint, first settled at Kadi, Gujarat.
- He was from their village, Kadi said.
- It is affiliated with Kadi Sarva Vishwavidhyalay University.
- Kadi completed two degrees in the United Kingdom.
"kadhimiya" in a sentence, "kadhimiya district" in a sentence, "kadhimiyah" in a sentence, "kadhimiyya" in a sentence, "kadhir" in a sentence, "kadi and al barakaat international foundation v council and commission" in a sentence, "kadi sarva vishwavidyalaya" in a sentence, "kadi sesay" in a sentence, "kadia" in a sentence,