kab in a sentence
- Ski KAB offers free shuttle service between Breckenridge and Keystone resorts.
- I feel very deeply that KAB is a national treasure .
- KAB gears for an exciting year, NEW STRAITS TIMES-MANAGEMENT TIMES
- KAB delivers programming and materials through a network of organizations.
- This is only temporarily successful at stopping the leak from Kab 121.
- The KAB-500KR is analogous to the American GBU-15 weapon.
- He built in stone at el-Kab, Hierakonpolis, and Am閘ineau.
- This was followed by songs in Kalyanji-Anandji s " Kab?
- Rafi s song " Main Kab Gaata " was a big hit then.
- He was born in Kab-Elias, Lebanon.
- In April 1998 he was appointed chairman of the KAB for North M黱sterland.
- Xfdws KAB-GEARS-FOR-YEAR sked
- The KAB-500L is long and weighs.
- The KAB-1500S GLONASS / GPS guided bomb also has a thermobaric variant.
- An example of a Russian bunker buster is the KAB-1500L-Pr.
- The major sponsor of the concert was KAB Holding of Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
- After KAA and KAB weapons in the process.
- They worked together in " Kab?
- Rev . Sayce was working at El Kab in Egypt with Somers Clarke in the 1900s.
- KAB provides resources for teachers, after-school programs, homeschooling and other educational settings.
How can I put and write and define kab in a sentence
and how is the word kab used in a sentence and examples? 用kab造句
, kab meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.