jumonji in a sentence
- Mari is voiced by Marina Inoue while Jumonji by Junichi Suwabe.
- Jumonji had started photographing gold works of art in 1981.
- Jumonji said he was beaten by a stronger opponent.
- Jumonji, a No . 11 maegashira, improved to 4-2.
- Jumonji was born in Yokohama on 4 March 1947.
- The bronze went to Takanobu Jumonji of Japan in 1 : 03.261.
- Rank-and-filers Buyuzan and Jumonji also stand at 5-1.
- From the article on the photographer Bishin Jumonji:
- Down till 1980, Jumonji made nineteen trips to first-generation Japanese immigrants.
- But his winning streak ended Friday against Jumonji, leaving him at 5-1.
- It's difficult to see jumonji in a sentence .
- The day's most exciting matchup was between mid-ranked maegashiras Jumonji and Takanonami.
- This recently identified enzyme has a catalytically active site called the Jumonji domain ( JmjC ).
- In 1981, Jumonji went to Indochina to photograph the religious customs of the Yao people.
- She graduated from Jumonji Junior College.
- The protein encoded by this gene interacts with thyroid hormone receptors and contains a jumonji domain.
- Erin Hartwell of the United States won silver and Japan's Takanobu Jumonji took the bronze.
- Jumonji remained with Sendai Girls'Pro Wrestling her entire career, before retiring in January 2016.
- Hartwell was timed in 1 : 02.940, and Jumonji in 1 : 03.261.
- Ozeki Chiyotaikai and lower-ranked wrestler Jumonji were one win back of Asashoryu at 6-1.
- The movie features Retsu training his replacement Geki Jumonji as the youth confronts the revived Space Mafia Makuu.
How can I put and write and define jumonji in a sentence
and how is the word jumonji used in a sentence and examples? jumonji造句
, jumonji meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.