jumong in a sentence
- King Jumong proclaimed Yuri to be the Crown Prince of Goguryeo.
- The earliest mention of Jumong is in the 4th century Gwanggaeto Stele.
- There have been disputes over who the father of Jumong really was.
- At that time, Jumong's second wife Soseono was queen.
- Geumwa's seven sons resented Jumong, and so did he.
- Jumong's biological father was said to be a man named Geumwa.
- Jumong was well known for his exceptional archery skills.
- From the egg hatched Jumong, who later founded the kingdom of Goguryeo.
- Leaving Eastern Buyeo, Jumong was known for his exceptional skill at archery.
- Jumong elected his first son, Yuri as the successor to the throne.
- It's difficult to see jumong in a sentence .
- Yuri became King upon Jumong's death later.
- The Stele and later Korean sources disagree as to which Buyeo Jumong came from.
- When Yuri later arrived in Goguryeo, Jumong promptly made him the crown prince.
- Goguryeo under Yuri did not display the strict expansionist policy that existed under Jumong.
- The series examines the life of Jumong, founder of the kingdom of Goguryeo.
- In 2006, Song rose to fame for her role in Jumong ".
- Jumong eventually made it to Jolbon, where he married Soseono, daughter of its ruler.
- She gave her husband, Jumong, financial support in founding the new statelet, Goguryeo.
- An example is Hyeob-bo, who was among Jumong's first three followers.
- Jumong later ran away to Jolbon, or former Bukbuyeo, where he later established Goguryeo.
How can I put and write and define jumong in a sentence
and how is the word jumong used in a sentence and examples? jumong造句
, jumong meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.