julio kaplan in a sentence
- In 1967, he played in the World Junior Chess Championship in Jerusalem, as Julio Kaplan won.
- In addition, in 1967, he also won the World Junior Chess Championship in Jerusalem, followed by the well-known Raymond Keene, Jan Timman, Robert H黚ner, etc . This victory earned Julio Kaplan the International Master title.
- Some American personages with Puerto Rican and Jewish roots are : Geraldo Rivera, Freddie Prinze, Jr ., David Blaine, Bruno Mars, Benjamin Agosto, Hila Levy, Ian Gomez, Leslie Kritzer, Julio Kaplan, Joaquin Phoenix, and Jenna Wolfe.
- Only nineteen players participated, with the top three finishers from each of the three preliminary groups advancing to Final A . Julio Kaplan of Puerto Rico scored 6.5 / 8, a point ahead of second-place finisher Raymond Keene ( who, by virtue of the drawing of lots, had missed out on Final A the previous time ).
- It's difficult to see julio kaplan in a sentence .