journeyman in a sentence
- The journeymen filed past the police guards and into the market.
- We all got more than our fill of journeymen last season.
- At journeyman level, a group portrait may not look difficult.
- Apprentices start at a wage typically half that of a journeyman.
- The Americans have gone from journeymen to masters of the trade.
- "I don't want to be a journeyman.
- Journeyman jazz pianist Jamal has long believed in the trio format.
- Plummer, for instance, replaced Kent Graham, a journeyman.
- But the six-year journeyman saved the best for last.
- He's lost his starting job to journeyman Tony Massenburg.
- It's difficult to see journeyman in a sentence .
- Journeyman Pat Lawler is probably the best fighter Goossen has beaten.
- Ron Villone, a journeyman reliever, becomes a soild starter.
- I met John and Michelle; they were in the Journeymen.
- And Mihm doesn't want to be a journeyman player.
- Delk is a 6-2 backup, journeyman point guard.
- Ruiz is a skilled journeyman, what I call a professional.
- They also are talking with representatives for journeyman sharpshooter Fred Hoiberg.
- Salvadori is your Journeyman Big Guy right out of Central Casting.
- Harvey is a journeyman who hustles and specializes in little things.
- Point guard is shaky with journeyman Vaughn and aging Darrell Armstrong.
How can I put and write and define journeyman in a sentence and how is the word journeyman used in a sentence and examples? journeyman造句, journeyman造句, 用journeyman造句, journeyman meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.