journal box in a sentence
- While we wait, the brakemen walk back and forth under the passenger windows checking the journal boxes with their flashlights.
- There wouldn't be Wall Street Journal boxes in the grocery store parking lot if there weren't bags of money nearby.
- F A 9 also differed from the standard rebuilds in that its trailing truck had outside journal boxes instead of the internal type used on the other engines.
- Enthusiasts were able to identify these different types of bogies by their design characteristics-for example, the x-6002 bogies had a prominent journal box and were made of steel bar sections.
- The reason is the slow rate of repairs resulting from shortage of necessary supplies as lumber, steel, asbestos packing and lagging, cotton waist for journal boxes, oil pads and spare parts of all kind.
- The bogies, in turn, not having to sustain the engines'weight, were redesigned by taking inspiration from those of the first electrical railway motor cars : they featured journal boxes on the external part of the frame, a main leaf-spring design.
- This would eventually lead to the axle fracturing and the car above falling onto the wheel, or failure of the taper journal, causing the side frame and journal box to fall below the level of the rails, either of which could cause a major derailment of the train.
- The train had been travelling from South Amboy to Bordentown at a speed of, when despite having stopped " to oil the wheels " and slowing to, a journal box overheated ( a condition known as hot box ) and caught fire, causing an axle to break on one of the carriages, derailing and overturning it.
- The trucks on the train's passenger cars were developed from locomotive trucks, with outside-mounted swing hangers spaced apart ( instead of the typical practice of mounting them apart on the inside of the trucks ) and rolling bearing journal boxes, which helped to improve truck alignment, smoothen the train's ride, and reduce body roll on curves from to.
- It's difficult to see journal box in a sentence .
"journal asiatique" in a sentence, "journal bearing" in a sentence, "journal bearing bit" in a sentence, "journal bearings" in a sentence, "journal book" in a sentence, "journal boxes" in a sentence, "journal broadcast group" in a sentence, "journal building" in a sentence, "journal center" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define journal box in a sentence and how is the word journal box used in a sentence and examples? journal box造句, journal box造句, 用journal box造句, journal box meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.