journal asiatique in a sentence
- Journal Asiatique 285 ( 1997 ) 235-280.
- The basis for Francis Garnier's translation in journal asiatique ( 1871 72 ).
- He contributed numerous articles to the " Journal asiatique " and published translations of Yuan dynasty plays.
- In 1822 he was one of the founders of the Soci閠?Asiatique, and directed the publication of its journal, the Journal Asiatique.
- In an article for the Journal asiatique in 1880, Joseph Hal関y proposed that Karkashshi was located in Karkathiokertha ( Karkasiokertha ) in Armenia.
- His earliest contributions were made to the " Allgemeine Zeitung des Judenthums " and the " Journal Asiatique " ( Dec ., 1861 ).
- She was the secretary and later manager for the " Bibliographie Bouddhique ", and she was the chief editor of " Journal Asiatique " from 1950 to 1966.
- A "'complete list "'of Nau's publications can be found in an appendix to the article by Bri鑢e, Journal Asiatique n?233, pages 153-180
- A list of his valuable contributions to the " Journal asiatique " and of his manuscript writings, is given in the appendix to the " Choix de lettres d'Eug鑞e Burnouf " ( 1891 ).
- He belonged to the Soci閠?Asiatique from 1879, became a member of its Council in 1884, and held the post of librarian and assistant secretary from 1889 to 1892 before becoming manager of the " Journal asiatique ".
- It's difficult to see journal asiatique in a sentence .
- Three additional essays remain to be mentioned : one on Mohammed's epilepsy ( " Journal Asiatique ", July, 1842 ); the second an investigation of a " Supposed Lie of Mohammed " ( ib.
- She is the author of more than 150 books and articles, published in several orientalist journals such as the " Journal Asiatique " and the " Bulletin de l'蒫ole fran鏰ise d'Extr阭e-Orient ".
- Gobineau's article attempting to rebut his critics in the " Journal asiatique " was not published as the editors had to politely tell Gobineau that his article was " unpublishable " as it was full of " absurd " claims and vitriolic abuse of his critics.
- His poems were edited by Wilhelm Ahlwardt in the " Diwans of the six ancient Arabic Poets " ( London, 1870 ), and separately by H . Derenbourg ( Paris, 1869, a reprint from the " Journal asiatique " for 1868 ).
- He is also editor of " H鬮鬵irin ", encyclopaedia of Buddhism from the Chinese and Japanese sources, and member of the editorial and scientific committees of the " ", the " Journal asiatique " and the " " journal.
- Besides articles in the " Journal Asiatique ", he published " Voyage en Arm閚ie et en Perse " ( 1821; the edition of 1860 has a notice of Jaubert, by M . Sdillot ) and " Elements de la grammaire turque " ( 1823 1834 ).
- This work he kept up for thirty-six years, at the same time making known the results of the his studies in books and in the articles contributed to the " Journal Asiatique ", " Annales de Philosophie Chr閠ienne ", " Correspondent ", and other periodicals.
- -" Ancient Trade Partners : Bhutan, Cooch Bihar and Assam ( 17th to 19th centuries ) ", in Journal of Bhutan Studies, vol . 2 n?, Center for Bhutan Studies, Thimphu, summer 2000, 30-53 ( traduction r関is閑 et augment閑 de l'article paru dans le Journal Asiatique 1999 ).
- The French archeologist Paul-蒻ile Botta published a scathing review of " Trait?des 閏itures cun閒ormes " in the " Journal asiatique " saying the cuneifoem texts at the Dur-Sharrukin were Akkadian, that Gobineau did not know what he was talking about, and that the only reason why he even written this review was just to prove that he had wasted his time reading " Trait?des 閏itures cun閒ormes ".
- Besides his memoirs on Chinese civilization, most of which were published in the " Journal Asiatique ", he was also the author of a " Dictionnaire G閛graphique de l'Empire Chinois " ( " Geographical Dictionary of the Chinese Empire " ) and the " Histoire de l'Instruction publique en Chine " ( " History of Public Education in China " ), as well as the translation into French of the " Zhou Li " or " The Rites of Zhou ", from the series of books forming the " Classic of Rites ".
- More Sentences： 1 2
"journal and remarks" in a sentence, "journal angle" in a sentence, "journal announcement" in a sentence, "journal article" in a sentence, "journal article abstract" in a sentence, "journal bearing" in a sentence, "journal bearing bit" in a sentence, "journal bearings" in a sentence, "journal book" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define journal asiatique in a sentence and how is the word journal asiatique used in a sentence and examples? journal asiatique造句, journal asiatique造句, 用journal asiatique造句, journal asiatique meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.