japan air transport in a sentence
- Japan Air Transport began scheduled air services from 1937.
- Civil aviation from the airfield commenced in 1929 with the inauguration of the scheduled commercial service by Japan Air Transport to Osaka.
- The merged airline received a new Japanese name ( hQ錯, gzz8?" Zen Nippon Kkyu "; Japan Air Transport ).
- On 30 October 1928, the Japanese government established the Japan Air Transport Corporation ( JAT ) as the national flag carrier under the Haneda Airport, which was completed in August 1931.
- In December 1938, the government established a new airline, Imperial Japanese Airways, as a monopoly for all civil aviation and Japan Air Transport Corporation was merged into the new company.
- Manchuria Aviation Company was established on 26 September 1931 in Fengtian by order of the Japanese Kwantung Army, out of the Manchurian branch office of Japan Air Transport, the forerunner of Imperial Japanese Airways.
- No production followed of any of the aircraft, as they were considered obsolete compared with foreign types, and the state-owned airline Japan Air Transport ( " Nihon Koko Yuso KK " ) ordered Fokker Universal monoplanes instead.
- It's difficult to see japan air transport in a sentence .
"japan air lines flight 404" in a sentence, "japan air self defense force" in a sentence, "japan air self-defense force" in a sentence, "japan air system" in a sentence, "japan air system inc" in a sentence, "japan aircraft development corp" in a sentence, "japan airlines" in a sentence, "japan airlines (jal)" in a sentence, "japan airlines big apple classic" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define japan air transport in a sentence and how is the word japan air transport used in a sentence and examples? japan air transport造句, japan air transport造句, 用japan air transport造句, japan air transport meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.