jacques attali in a sentence
- Former presidential adviser Jacques Attali has also been placed under investigation.
- The ceremony was chaired by Jacques Attali.
- The play was written by Jacques Attali, a former adviser to the late Socialist President Francois Mitterrand.
- In 1990, during Fran鏾is Mitterrand s second mandate, Jacques Attali gave up politics and left the Elys閑 Palace.
- "He always asked himself what the historical impact of any decision would be, " said Jacques Attali, a former aide.
- Mitterrand's residence was searched, along with the residence of Jacques Attali, the former president's top adviser, on Dec . 1.
- "I completely disagree with what he said, " said Jacques Attali, a Jew who formerly was special counselor to Mitterrand.
- Jacques Attali, one of his former aides, said recently that France could have acquired compensatory simulation techniques from the United States.
- Jean-Christophe Mitterrand's residence was searched, along with the residence of Jacques Attali, the former president's top adviser, on Dec . 1.
- During the 1980s, many young people were recruited into Fran鏾is Mitterrand's staff by alumni such as Jacques Attali and Hubert V閐rine.
- It's difficult to see jacques attali in a sentence .
- In 2013, Jacques Attali advocated the concept of positive economy in a report delivered to President Fran鏾is Hollande at his request.
- In 2012 Jacques Attali became a member of the Supervisory board of Kepler Capital Markets, a Swiss broker based in Geneva.
- On 30 August, a " Commission for the liberation of the French growth ", presided by Jacques Attali, had been created.
- In 1991, Jacques Attali invited Mikhail Gorbachev to the EBRD headquarters, in London, against the opinion of British Prime minister John Major.
- Jacques Attali then enlarged his circle of acquaintances to Raymond Barre, Jacques Delors, Philippe S間uin, Jean-Luc Lagard鑢e, Antoine Riboud, Michel Serres, Coluche.
- The brainchild of a French banker, Jacques Attali, PlaNet Finance works like this : Roughly 1.3 billion people live on a dollar a day.
- In 2001, Jacques Attali was subject to investigations on the charges of " concealment of company assets which have been misused and influence peddling ".
- Jacques Attali advocates the establishment of a global rule of law, which will condition the survival of democracy through the creation of a new global order.
- In 1972, Jacques Attali received a Ph . D . in economics from University Paris Dauphine, for a thesis written under the supervision of Alain Cotta.
- The brainchild of a French banker, Jacques Attali, PlaNet Finance works like this : Roughly 1 . 3 billion people live on a dollar a day.
"jacques arago" in a sentence, "jacques arcadelt" in a sentence, "jacques archambault" in a sentence, "jacques arnold" in a sentence, "jacques aschenbroich" in a sentence, "jacques aubert" in a sentence, "jacques audiard" in a sentence, "jacques audiberti" in a sentence, "jacques augendre" in a sentence,