jackknife in a sentence
- He made a split-second decision and jackknifed his truck.
- Then when he did what he did ( and jackknifed ).
- "We've got jackknifed trucks and people stranded.
- The horses took fright, reared up and the coach jackknifed.
- Police said he misapplied the brake, causing the truck to jackknife.
- He said the truck jackknifed and he got hit by the trailer.
- Engineers have tried a number of ways to control jackknifing.
- A truck jackknifed and cars began crashing into it, McMillan said.
- Tractor-trailers jackknifed and vehicles slid off frozen highways.
- I was hovering, I was jackknifed in the air.
- It's difficult to see jackknife in a sentence .
- Five vehicles were engulfed in flames and several trucks jackknifed.
- Jackknife chelicera presents two different forms : orthognathous and labidognathous.
- This disadvantage is usually the argument favoring bootstrapping over jackknifing.
- An angry Diesel hit two Jackknife Powerbombs on Hart after the match.
- It was a Rawlings truck that crashed and jackknifed across the two lanes.
- Its cars derailed and jackknifed into the path of the onrushing freight train.
- But Aaron said the truck jackknifed, dumping its load on third car.
- It was snowing, and a tractor trailer was jackknifed across the highway.
- THE MOVE : Split standing back bend, or jackknife
- It hung there, jackknifed over the iron handhold.
How can I put and write and define jackknife in a sentence and how is the word jackknife used in a sentence and examples? jackknife造句, jackknife造句, 用jackknife造句, jackknife meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.