jacket in a sentence
- Long, shawl-collared jackets were in a faded rose.
- We don't have a jacket, only a tuxedo.
- His graying goatee and dark jacket only enhanced that conservative impression.
- It's dangerous, and the rescuers wear flak jackets.
- Sure, there are still pants, skirts and jackets around.
- The code does not generally extend to jackets or other outerwear.
- For the second consecutive game, the Jackets seemed shockingly unprepared.
- Sara lost her life jacket and was about to go down.
- Sequined white shorts were worn under a black satin tuxedo jacket.
- They pulled the sculptured jacket down to reveal a bare shoulder.
- A four-button jacket says British Invasion, circa 1964.
- What McQueen knows about sculpturing jackets, Chalayan knows about fabric.
- He was out in a flak jacket with D'Amato.
- I jumped up and grabbed his jacket lapels in my hands.
- He's wearing a jacket made by Starter Sportswear Inc.
- Derrick Coleman's bully Pro Player jacket spot . 3.
- Black leather shiny trousers were worn with a velvet Edwardian jacket.
- Many of the new jackets are cropped at the hip level.
- Some of the newest looking styles are sleeveless with matching jackets.
- Updating : Use a belt to pull in your old jackets.
How can I put and write and define jacket in a sentence
and how is the word jacket used in a sentence and examples? 用jacket造句
, jacket meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.