jackaroo in a sentence
- White's biographer, jackaroo would temper his artistic ambitions.
- They say " stockman " or " jackaroo ."
- Finch once again found sponsorship from Jackaroo BBQ Sauces for the newly renumbered # 44 Chevy.
- The Australian version of the UBS-series was sold as the Holden Jackaroo / Monterey.
- For his home race, A1 Team Australia rename is car " Jackaroo ".
- McNamara graduated from the University of Sydney with a Bachelor of Economics degree before working as a jackaroo.
- These codes are simply those carried over from the original Isuzu models that the Shuttle and Jackaroo derive from.
- Yowie began as the brainchild of English-born advertising man, illustrator and author jackaroo on remote cattle stations.
- Wikipedians, what is the easiest way for a California boy to head on down under and become a jackaroo?
- SOHC engine was used in the 1981 1985 Chevrolet LUV and also Isuzu Trooper ( Holden Jackaroo in Australia ).
- It's difficult to see jackaroo in a sentence .
- The stone and rammed earth jackaroo quarters were bulldozed some time after staff numbers fell below 40 in the 1960s.
- The company was fined 100, 000 in 2005 following the death of a jackaroo in New South Wales in 2001.
- That's why you are on a horse training to be a jackaroo . ( Blackerby, Palm Beach Post ).
- Hicks had in the past worked as a cowboy _ known here as a jackaroo _ and at a chicken processing plant.
- For example, the 1971 1974 Holden Kingswood has been assigned the series code " UBS Jackaroo are the remaining incongruous designations.
- It may be easy to tell an Opus One from a JackaRoo, but comparing higher order Bordeaux requires a more nuanced taste.
- However, many photographers followed Harry to the ranch, where they hoped to get a photo of him working as a jackaroo.
- The book owed much to White's experiences as a jackaroo working at Adaminaby in the Snowy Mountains of Southern New South Wales.
- Art includes a 3-column color photo of the owner of a jackaroo camp, a 2-column color photo of the camp.
- She works for Disruption Theory, a company that investigates the psychological and social changes wrought by contact with the Jackaroo and Elder Culture artifacts.
How can I put and write and define jackaroo in a sentence and how is the word jackaroo used in a sentence and examples? jackaroo造句, jackaroo造句, 用jackaroo造句, jackaroo meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.