jack in a sentence
- Do I look like a scorned woman to you, Jack?
- Just like Wolfman Jack helped to create top-40 radio.
- "I'm All Right, Jack,"
- That's my basic criticism of Jack Nicklaus'courses.
- Jack took Henry Cabot Lodge's Senate seat in 1952.
- "Lightning Jack " is not really a Western.
- Jack Grubman, a telecommunications analyst at Salomon Brothers, reported.
- "I'm 16 major tournaments behind Jack Nicklaus.
- No . Jack London to his second wife, Charmian Kittredge.
- Son of a billionaire, narrator John " Jack"
- Jack Pardee, Oilers : Remember when he coached the Bears?
- (Putnam, $ 25.95 . ) Jack Ryan and
- Jack became a nickname for John in the late Middle Ages.
- He was a theatrical jack-of-all-trades.
- Over there to the right, you can see Union Jacks.
- But Jack Lamberton at NatWest Securities suggests time is running out.
- LIVING IN LITTLE ROCK WITH MISS LITTLE ROCK By Jack Butler.
- Jack Trudeau, who threw the pass, smacked his helmet.
- Among his more notable pupils were Jack Nicholson and Warren Oates.
- Jack is just another in a long line of recent disappointments.
How can I put and write and define jack in a sentence
and how is the word jack used in a sentence and examples? 用jack造句
, jack meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.