jacaranda mimosifolia in a sentence
- "Jacaranda mimosifolia " is common as an avenue tree.
- The most often seen is the Blue Jacaranda " Jacaranda mimosifolia " ( bole.
- He named the venue the Jacaranda, after an exotic species of ornamental flowering tree, " jacaranda mimosifolia ".
- Older sources call it " Jacaranda acutifolia ", but it is nowadays more usually classified as " Jacaranda mimosifolia ".
- The garden includes a large Jacaranda ( Jacaranda mimosifolia ), Camphor Laurel ( Cinnamomum camphora ), and Macadamia ( possibly Macadamia tetraphylla ).
- A row of trees including Jacarandas ( Jacaranda mimosifolia ) planted along Cemetery Road have a partial screening effect yet still allows views into the cemetery.
- Just outside the fenced garden are three jacaranda trees ( Jacaranda mimosifolia ), two of which define what was once the main gate into the garden.
- For shade trees, he favoured a bold mix of palms, pines and dramatic flowering species such as poinsettias ( Euphorbia pulcherrima ) and jacarandas ( Jacaranda mimosifolia ).
- *2006-10-30 17 : 27 : 59 | Peter Greenwell | 252632 | 1024 & times; 768 | Fallen flowers of Jacaranda mimosifolia carpeting the ground.
- Apart from Hoop Pines, perimeter plantings consist mainly of Jacarandas ( Jacaranda mimosifolia ), Brown Pines ( Podocarpus elatus ), Crows Ash ( Flindersia australis ) and Kauri Pine ( Agathis robusta ).
- ""'Jacaranda mimosifolia " "'is a sub-tropical tree native to south-central South America that has been widely planted elsewhere because of its beautiful and long-lasting blue flowers.
- "' Jacaric acid "'is a conjugated polyunsaturated fatty acid with a melting point of 44 癈 . It occurs naturally in the seeds of the " Jacaranda mimosifolia ", which contain about 36 % jacaric acid.
- It has been planted widely in Asia, especially in Nepal . " Jacaranda mimosifolia " is quite common in Zambia, South Africa, Zimbabwe and Australia, and has been introduced to most tropical and subtropical regions to the extent that it has entered the popular culture.
- The school grounds are terraced to form levelled playing areas and feature mature ornamental trees including : camphor laurels ( Cinnamomum camphora ), figs, hoop pines, ( Araucaria cunninghamii ), palms, jacarandas ( Jacaranda mimosifolia ), poincianas ( Poinciana regia ), and eucalypts, as well as gardens and other plantings.
- Empress Mine Township which starts immediately to the east of the dam has inviting beauty in flora such as the Acacia amythethophylla, Colophospermum mopane, Euphorbia hirta, Jacaranda mimosifolia, Albizia harveyi, Lantana camara, Senna singueana, Typha capensis and Bauhinia macrantha just to name a few from the 112 records list compiled by Tessa Ball on November 9, 1996.
- The park-like section of trees along Anzac Avenue contains Hoop Pines ( Araucaria cunninghamii ), Cook Island Pines ( Araucaria columnaris ), Monterey Pines, Italian Cypress, Cypress ( unidentified ), a Canary Island Date Palm ( Phoenix canariensis, south of the pump station ), Camphor Laurels ( an avenue from the entrance drive to the Anzac Avenue gate ), Jacaranda ( Jacaranda mimosifolia ) and a single Kauri Pine ( Agathis robusta ).
- Its mild climate allows the growth of numerous subtropical plants, such as " Jacaranda mimosifolia ", " Ficus macrophylla ", with some huge specimens in Via Roma and in the University Botanic Gardens, " Erythrina caffra " with its stunning red flowers, " Ficus retusa ", which provides shade for several of the city's streets, " Araucaria heterophylla ", the date palm ( " Phoenix dactylifera " ), the Canary Islands palm ( " Phoenix canariensis " ) and the Mexican Fan Palm ( " Washingtonia robusta " ).
How can I put and write and define jacaranda mimosifolia in a sentence and how is the word jacaranda mimosifolia used in a sentence and examples? 用jacaranda mimosifolia造句, 用jacaranda mimosifolia造句, 用jacaranda mimosifolia造句, jacaranda mimosifolia meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.