jacamar in a sentence
- The jacamars are elegant brightly coloured birds with long bills and tails.
- They are actually fed upon by rufous-tailed jacamars.
- The rufous-tailed jacamar is typically long with a long black bill.
- The puffbirds are an insectivorous bird family related to the jacamars, but lacking the eggs.
- As with other jacamars but otherwise unknown among Piciformes, their chicks do not hatch naked.
- The jacamars aside, Piciformes do not have down feathers at any age, only true feathers.
- The jacamars are near passerine birds from tropical South America with a range that extends up to Mexico.
- Its general appearance would have been similar to the paradise jacamar, " Galbula dea ".
- The jacamars are near passerine birds from tropical South America, with a range that extends up to Mexico.
- The puffbirds are an insectivorous bird family, related to the jacamars but lacking the iridescent colours of that group.
- It's difficult to see jacamar in a sentence .
- The puffbirds are related to the jacamars and have the same range, but lack the iridescent colors of that family.
- The paradise jacamar is distributed throughout tropical rainforests and savanna of Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru and the Guyanas.
- They have a piping song and feed in typical jacamar fashion, by catching flying arthropods, typically larger insects such has butterflies.
- Per Ericson and colleagues, in analysing genomic DNA, confirmed that puffbirds and jacamars were sister groups and their place in Piciformes.
- "Jacamar " returned to Bermuda in March 1943, remaining there during the next crucial year in the Battle of the Atlantic.
- Similar declines or local extinction due to unethical collecting has occurred with the Jocotoco antpitta at a remote site in northern Peru and three-toed jacamar in Brazil.
- "' Galbuli "'is one of the two suborders of the order Piciformes and includes two families Bucconidae ( puffbirds ) and Galbulidae ( jacamars ).
- Together with their closest relatives, the jacamars, they form a divergent lineage within the order Piciformes, though the two families are sometimes elevated to a separate order Galbuliformes.
- Lacking the iridescent colours of the jacamars, puffbirds are mainly brown, rufous or grey, with large heads, large eyes, and flattened bills with a hooked tip.
- Only the coppery-chested jacamar ( " G . pastazae " ) occurs in a more restricted region in the Andes foothills, and is considered a threatened species.
- More Sentences： 1 2
How can I put and write and define jacamar in a sentence and how is the word jacamar used in a sentence and examples? jacamar造句, jacamar造句, 用jacamar造句, jacamar meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.