jacal in a sentence
- Jacal walls were also found to be used at this site.
- Just above the Sopris level were remains of a Jacal structure.
- Baca retreated to a small adobe and wattle jacal, and the gunfight began.
- Jacal construction is similar to wattle and daub.
- Jacal walls were made from a screen of upright wooden poles plastered together with mud.
- Luna's jacal was placed on the National Register of Historic Places in November 8, 1974.
- Soon after that, shots volleyed from the jacal and hit Hearne in the stomach, resulting in his death.
- Typically, a jacal consisted of slim close-set poles tied together and filled out with mud, clay and grasses.
- The Americans immediately dismounted and began returning the fire, forcing the Mexicans in the brush to seek refuge inside the jacal.
- Ten yards from his hiding-place, in the shade of the jacal, sat his Tonia calmly plaiting a rawhide lariat.
- On January 2007, Jacal Consulting announced that Game Jackal would no longer be available for sale due to circumstances beyond their control.
- A jacal went up in 1854 in Guadalupe, now known as Conejos, which was the beginning of Our Lady of Guadalupe Parish.
- Outnumbered by 80 Texans, Baca holed up in a jacal, the flimsiest kind of hut, and was besieged by the mob.
- Pueblo III masonry buildings were typically occupied for approximately fifty years, more than double the usable lifespan of the Pueblo II jacal structures.
- After Baca refused to come out of the adobe jacal, Hearne broke down the door and ordered Baca to come out with his hands up.
- But the ravages of time, compounded by the inevitable forces of modern development and a lack of money, are yanking at the city's Moorish arches, fragile Portscheller brickwork, quarried-stone buildings and even a jacal, or shack.
- However, the " wattle " portion of jacal structures consists mainly of vertical poles lashed together with cordage and sometimes supported by a pole framework, as in the pit-houses of the Basketmaker III period of the Ancestral Puebloan ( a . k . a.
- At this time, Mesa Verdeans began to move away from the post and mud jacal-style buildings that marked the Pueblo I Period toward masonry construction, which had been utilized in the region as early as 700, but was not widespread until the 11th and 12th centuries.
- For certain applications bricks ( " ladrillos " ) were fired in ovens ( kilns ) to strengthen them and make them more resistant to the elements; when " tejas " ( roof tiles ) eventually replaced the conventional " jacal " roofing ( densely packed reeds ) they were placed in the kilns to harden them as well.
- Arroyo Zarco Centro ( Dilatada Centro ), Arroyo Zarco la Mesa, Barrio del Carmen, Barrio del Jacal de Yebuciv? Barrio el Ocote, Barrio la Cabecera Primera Secci髇, Barrio la Cabecera Tercera Secci髇, Barrio la Galera ( La Galera ), Barrio San Pedro ( La Concepci髇 San Pedro ), Barrio Santa Juana, Benito Ju醨ez, Besana Ancha, Buenavista Yebuciv? Ca馻da de Guadarrama, Casa Nueva ( Casa Nueva Yebuciv?), Cerro San Mateo, Cieneguillas de Guadalupe, Cieneguillas de Ma駉nes, Colonia Bellavista, Colonia la Navidad, Colonia L醶aro C醨denas ( La Trampa ), Conjunto Habitacional Ecol骻ico SUTEYM, Dilatada Sur ( Dilatada ), Ejido de San Lorenzo Cuauhtenco, Ejido de San Pedro, Ejido de Santa Juana Primera Secci髇, Ejido del Estanco, Ejido la Gavia ( San Jos?la Gavia ), Ejido San Antonio Ocoyotepec, Ejido San Diego, Ejido Tres Barrancas, El Estanco, El Plan, El Plan de San Pedro, El Santito ( Barrio el Santito Yebuciv?), El Tepetatal, El Tulillo, Ex-hacienda Boreje, Ex-hacienda la Gavia, Fraccionamiento Colinas del Sol, La Cabecera, La Hortaliza, La Lagunita Ejido del Jacal Yebuciv? La Palma ( Ej . de San Fco . Tlalcilalcalpan ), La Posta, La Soledad Ocoyotepec, La Tinaja, La Uni髇 Ocoyotepec, Laguna de Tabernillas ( El Resbaloso ), Loma Blanca, Loma de Guadalupe, Loma de la Tinaja, Loma de San Miguel, Loma del Jacal ( Loma de las Mangas ), Loma del Puente, Loma del Rancho, Loma del Salitre ( Colonia Loma del Salitre ), Los Lagartos ( Bo . los Lagartos de Yebuciv?), Mayorazgo de Le髇 ( Estaci髇 R韔 M閤ico ), Mextepec ( Ex-hacienda Mextepec ), Mina M閤ico, Ocoyotepec ( Ocoyotepec Centro ), Palos Amarillos ( Palos Amarillos Yebuciv?), Pared髇 Centro, Pared髇 Ejido, Pared髇 Ejido Norte, Piedras Blancas ( Piedras Blancas Centro ), Piedras Blancas Sur, Poteje Norte, Poteje Sur, Rancher韆 de San Diego ( Ci閚ega de San Diego ), Rancho Atotonilco, Rancho la Soledad, Rancho los Gavilanes, Rancho San Diego Buenavista ( Ej.
How can I put and write and define jacal in a sentence
and how is the word jacal used in a sentence and examples? 用jacal造句
, jacal meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.