jabalpur in a sentence
- Jabalpur has a defense ordnance factory and the state supreme court.
- A Jabalpur metro rail project is proposed for the metropolitan area.
- The city of Jabalpur is the administrative headquarters of the district.
- He represented Jabalpur in the Indian Parliament from 1947 to 1974.
- BSNL retained control of ALTTC Ghaziabad and Training Centre at Jabalpur.
- The Gond rulers reigned over Jabalpur, Mandla and surrounding regions.
- The book was originally published in 1955 by Jabalpur Sahitya Sangh.
- The Jabalpur-Jaipur highway ( Sagar, Damoh and Narsinghpur.
- Ajai Chowdhry did his schooling from Christ Church School, Jabalpur.
- Thomson was born on 30 January 1887 at Jabalpur in India.
- Later, he was taken to Jabalpur under strict police guard.
- In 2003 XIDAS moved to Tilhari, Mandla Road, Jabalpur.
- Mud walls in some poor areas of Jabalpur tumbled and crushed victims.
- However, the Mughal supremacy in Jabalpur was more nominal than real.
- Jabalpur is divided into eight zones, each consisting of several wards.
- The station is on the central railway's Itarsi Jabalpur track.
- Jabalpur has been known for its durga puja and dusshera for centuries.
- Jabalpur is major railway stations with train connectivity across India.
- University of Jabalpur officials forced Osho to resign in 1966.
- It is part of the Jabalpur Division of Madhya Pradesh.
"jabaliya refugee camp" in a sentence, "jabaliyah" in a sentence, "jabaliyya" in a sentence, "jaballah" in a sentence, "jabaloyas" in a sentence, "jabalpur - ambikapur express" in a sentence, "jabalpur - amravati express" in a sentence, "jabalpur - bhopal express" in a sentence, "jabalpur - bhopal intercity express" in a sentence,