island survey in a sentence
- She also illustrated the Foraminifera collected during the Clare Island Survey.
- He organised the Lambay Survey in 1905 to 1906 and, from 1909 to 1915, the wider Clare Island Survey.
- From 2006 2008 he directed new excavations on the Cycladic Island of Keros and is currently co-director of the Keros Island Survey.
- In 1908, the ship was replaced by a new one, the " Clare Island Survey of 1909 & ndash; 1911.
- Stephens took part in the Clare Island Survey in 1909 and 1910, surveying the fresh and marine sponges as well as other marine invertebrates.
- The Clare Island Survey involved not only Irish but also several European scientists who were all looking at different aspect's of the island's natural history.
- Scharff was one of the main organisers and contributors to the Clare Island Survey, He was a vocal proponent of the land-bridge hypothesis of animal migration.
- Colgan's interest in vernacular and Irish language names for various plants and animals was reflected in his other work into jellyfish, starfish and periwinkles and his contribution to the Clare Island Survey.
- Based on their work a survey was undertaken by the Royal Irish Academy headed by Edward T . Browne of University College London in 1895 and 1896, a precursor to the Clare Island Survey.
- Under the guidance of Robert Francis Scharff, Selbie worked on crustacea and myriapoda, most notably on the specimens from the Fisheries cruiser the " Helga " and the Clare Island Survey.
- It's difficult to see island survey in a sentence .
- "' Jane Stephens "'was an Natural History Division of the National Museum of Ireland working primarily on the collections of marine invertebrates, including taking part in the Clare Island Survey.
"island stone" in a sentence, "island storm" in a sentence, "island structure" in a sentence, "island studios" in a sentence, "island sun" in a sentence, "island systems management" in a sentence, "island tameness" in a sentence, "island target" in a sentence, "island technology professionals" in a sentence,