iron ram in a sentence
- She was also fitted with an iron ram.
- The only allied ship described is Jarl Eirik's " Iron Ram ".
- Although staffed with a courageous crew she was not fast, maneuverable, or durable enough to bring her iron ram into decisive action.
- Jarl Eirik attacks the flank and forces his vessel, the " Iron Ram ", up against the last ship of Olaf's line, which he clears with a fierce attack and then proceeds onto the next ship.
- His vessel, the " Iron Ram " ( ON " J醨nbar餴nn " ), was " bearded ", that is to say, strengthened across the bows by bands of iron, and he forced her between the last but one of Olaf's line.
- "' CSS " " " " Raleigh " "'was a steam-powered casemate ironclad fitted with a spar torpedo instead of an iron ram; she was built by the Confederate States Navy at Wilmington, North Carolina in 1863-64, with Lieutenant John Wilkinson ( 1821-1891 ), CSN, commanding.
- It's difficult to see iron ram in a sentence .
"iron rail" in a sentence, "iron rail book collective" in a sentence, "iron railing" in a sentence, "iron railings" in a sentence, "iron railroad" in a sentence, "iron range" in a sentence, "iron range and huron bay railroad" in a sentence, "iron range council" in a sentence, "iron range historical society" in a sentence,