investment factor in a sentence
- Encourage U . S . corporations to return to those golden days of yesteryear when stock dividends were a significant investment factor.
- However, he does not invest in stocks of gold-mining companies because he says cash flow is an important investment factor to him.
- These products aim to outperform market-cap weighted indices by using ERI Scientific Beta's stock selection process to emphasise investment factors typically associated with higher risk-adjusted returns.
- Asian real estate buyers generally cited an increasing familiarity with the United States, either through their own education here or that of their children, as a major investment factor.
- Defined analogously to the HML factor, the profitability factor ( RMW ) is the difference between the returns of firms with robust ( high ) and weak ( low ) operating profitability; and the investment factor ( CMA ) is the difference between the returns of firms that invest conservatively and firms that invest aggressively.
- It's difficult to see investment factor in a sentence .
"investment executive" in a sentence, "investment expenditure" in a sentence, "investment experience" in a sentence, "investment expert" in a sentence, "investment facilitation" in a sentence, "investment fair" in a sentence, "investment feature" in a sentence, "investment fever" in a sentence, "investment field" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define investment factor in a sentence and how is the word investment factor used in a sentence and examples? investment factor造句, investment factor造句, 用investment factor造句, investment factor meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.