international call sign in a sentence
- The call sign format for international call sign allocations.
- 10 : 14 p . m . _ Pilot declares Pan Pan Pan, international call sign indicating problem that is not yet emergency; crew dons oxygen masks.
- On August 3, 2012 following an ITU update of the Table of International Call Sign Series, Niue has the entire E6 prefix block and ZK2 became available for AREC use.
- The United States Navy, United States Marine Corps, and United States Coast Guard use a mixture of tactical call signs and international call signs beginning with the letter " N ".
- In telecommunication, "'call-sign allocation plan "'is the table of allocation of international call sign series contained in the current edition of the " International Telecommunication Union ( ITU ) " Radio Regulations " ."
- It's difficult to see international call sign in a sentence .
"international calendar" in a sentence, "international call" in a sentence, "international call letters" in a sentence, "international call prefix" in a sentence, "international call prefixes" in a sentence, "international call signs" in a sentence, "international callback" in a sentence, "international calling code" in a sentence, "international calling codes" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define international call sign in a sentence and how is the word international call sign used in a sentence and examples? international call sign造句, international call sign造句, 用international call sign造句, international call sign meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.