international call prefix in a sentence
- The international call prefix is part of the telephone numbering plan of a country for calls to another country.
- There are no area codes in this closed numbering plan and the international call prefix is "'00 " '.
- From other countries the international call prefix used in the originating country must be dialled before 234 + 84 + six digit phone number.
- The definition does not include any international call prefixes, necessary for a call to reach international circuits from inside the country of call origination.
- The international call prefix depends on the country being called from : for example, 00 for most European countries and 011 from North America.
- The international call prefix depends on the country from which you are calling, for example, 00 for most European countries and 011 from North America.
- The international call prefix depends on the country you are calling from, e . g . 00 for most European countries, and 011 from North America.
- It is also invalid in the European Union and many other nations where'0'is reserved as a trunk prefix and'00'as an international call prefix.
- For international calls abroad or international roaming calls to Russia, E . 123 international notation with an international call prefix'+'is the only allowed calling number format.
- This code specifies that the entire number should be 15 digits or shorter, and begin with a international call prefix chosen by the country the call is being made from.
- It's difficult to see international call prefix in a sentence .
- The International Telecommunication Union ( ITU ) recommends the sequence 00 as a standard for an international call prefix, and this has been implemented by many countries, but not all of them.
- Calls are initiated by dialing the international call prefix for the originating country, followed by the country calling code for the destination country, and finally the national telephone number of the destination.
- An "'international call prefix "'or "'dial out code "'is a trunk prefix used to select an international telephone circuit for placing an international call.
- When phone numbers are published for international use, the international call prefix is omitted, and the number should start with a plus sign ( " + " ) followed by the country calling code.
- When dialing, the number must typically be prefixed with the appropriate international call prefix ( in place of the plus sign ), which is a trunk code to reach an international circuit from within the country of call origination.
- Calls from Southern California to numbers with the Mexican area code 664 must be dialed as any other international call, using the international call prefix " 011 ", and the country code " 52 ".
- When phone numbers are published for use abroad they typically include the country calling code, but show a plus sign ( + ) prefix in place of any international call prefix, to signify that the caller should use the prefix code appropriate for their country.
- :: Also, unrelated to the question, many mobile phones accept the input + as a shortcode for the international access code from where you are calling as described in List of international call prefixes . talk ) 15 : 08, 11 December 2009 ( UTC)
- From outside Belgium, a caller would dial their international call prefix ( typically "'00 "'in Europe and "'011 "'in North America ), followed by 32 ( the country code for Belgium ), then the area code minus the trunk code'0', and finally the local number.
- When dialling a UK number from abroad the zero must not be included, but replaced by the calling country's international call prefix followed by the 44, the country code for the UK . Thus a call to the Euston exchange discussed above from the United States would be to 011 ( US international prefix ) 44 20 ( London ) 73871234.
- More Sentences： 1 2
"international cabletel" in a sentence, "international cadet australian championship" in a sentence, "international calendar" in a sentence, "international call" in a sentence, "international call letters" in a sentence, "international call prefixes" in a sentence, "international call sign" in a sentence, "international call signs" in a sentence, "international callback" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define international call prefix in a sentence and how is the word international call prefix used in a sentence and examples? international call prefix造句, international call prefix造句, 用international call prefix造句, international call prefix meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.