intermolecularly in a sentence
- Carbene insertions into carbon-hydrogen bonds can also occur intermolecularly:
- Horseshoe crab TGase, however, does not cross-link coagulins intermolecularly.
- Various ways that benzene can interact intermolecularly.
- The resulting homopolymers are further stabilized when the plasma transglutaminase ( TGase ) intermolecularly cross-links epsilon-( gamma-glutamyl ) lysine bonds.
- Thermally initiated, conrotatory opening of the benzocyclobutene generated the o-quinodimethane, which reacted intermolecularly to give the tetracycline skeleton; the diastereomer shown was then crystallized from methanol after purification by column chromatography.
- The exact reaction mechanism is not completely clear, but evidence indicates that the rearrangement occurs intermolecularly and that the migrating group is transferred to a polyalkylbenzene, not to the sulfonic acid ( sulfonation only takes place " after " migration ).
- It's difficult to see intermolecularly in a sentence .
"intermolecular reaction" in a sentence, "intermolecular rearrangement" in a sentence, "intermolecular recombination" in a sentence, "intermolecular repulsion" in a sentence, "intermolecular vibration" in a sentence, "intermonsoon" in a sentence, "intermont" in a sentence, "intermont basin" in a sentence, "intermontane" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define intermolecularly in a sentence and how is the word intermolecularly used in a sentence and examples? 用intermolecularly造句, 用intermolecularly造句, 用intermolecularly造句, intermolecularly meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.