include parasite in a sentence
- Nests can become home to many other organisms including parasites and pathogens.
- Natural threats include parasites and diseases.
- A wide array of enemies populates the game including parasites of Xen such as headcrabs, headcrab zombies, and Vortigaunts.
- Suborder Theileriina includes parasites of erythrocytes and diverse white blood cells with sexual reproduction by exoerythrocytic or by exo-and endoerythrocytic schizogony.
- Garcia said that a study was under way but that so far the autopsies showed a variety of causes of death, including parasites.
- It gorges on mollusks, including parasite-infested ram's horn snails that can populate ponds and infect the catfish with wormy yellow grubs.
- These include parasites known to burrow into tadpoles, chemicals such as herbicides and insecticides, and increased ultraviolet light radiation from global warming or ozone reduction.
- Refusal to participate in society makes " hikikomori " an extreme subset of a much larger group of younger Japanese that includes parasite singles and freeters.
- His characters include parasite worms, murderers, corrupted journalists, robots and lonely gay men . " . . . this year saw the publication of his short novel Cosmos.
- Her 1st single release with Danny Coggin, aka NOVASPACE, entitled Control ( ft . Djoir Jordan ) " released by Into the AM Records, quickly climbed to # 62 on Beatport s Electro House chart and gained support from Top EDM DJ's around the world including Parasite, who produced a remix of " Control ".
- It's difficult to see include parasite in a sentence .
How can I put and write and define include parasite in a sentence and how is the word include parasite used in a sentence and examples? include parasite造句, include parasite造句, 用include parasite造句, include parasite meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.