include aperture in a sentence
- These coupling types include apertures, irises, and posts.
- The viewfinder also came with a whole range of indicators, including aperture, shutter speed amongst others.
- Cornell has contributed to publications including Aperture, Art in America, ArtReview, Frieze, and Mousse, and written on artists, such as Basim Magdy, Takeshi Murata and Ryan Trecartin, for monographic catalogues.
- For deconvolution to be effective, all variables in the image scene and capturing device need to be modeled, including aperture, focal length, distance to subject, lens, and media refractive indices and geometries.
- While not officially documented in user's manual, D3s indeed features the full manual control in D-Movie mode, including aperture, shutter speed and ISO . This feature was reported and posted by various users and eventually confirmed officially.
- At the start of her tenure, books of fine-art photography _ including Aperture's _ generally reproduced one picture per page, without caption or text and surrounded by a frame of white space, as if it were a framed print.
- It's difficult to see include aperture in a sentence .
How can I put and write and define include aperture in a sentence and how is the word include aperture used in a sentence and examples? include aperture造句, include aperture造句, 用include aperture造句, include aperture meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.