in wave in a sentence
- With a higher payload the outward bend provides smoother performance in waves.
- Our history is marked by evangelical religious movements in wave after wave.
- Why not pour in waves of reinforcements to beat this insidious enemy?
- Trick or treaters come in waves, and the greedy arrive first.
- Other data will be released in waves in the months and years following.
- Potential jurors arrived in waves at the Eagle County Justice Center
- That night the Japanese attack in waves against the Australian positions.
- No, because what they do is come at you in waves,
- The cranes continued to come in waves, but many stayed high.
- Worker anger has spilled out in waves of unrest this year.
- It's difficult to see in wave in a sentence .
- It seems that in wave propagation, frequency is the only invariant.
- The Czechs marched in waving American flags along with their own.
- He added that the issue of morality among voters also develops in waves.
- They increased their chances with an attack that came in waves.
- There are a host of other reasons insiders trade their stock in waves.
- Seconds later, she said, the man barged in waving the gun.
- The Harlequin moves at a very slow pace and in waves.
- They are big, strong and they come at you in waves.
- Eddie Murray asked for the chant, and it came in waves.
- Michael Westbrook, receiver, Washington : The comparisons have come in waves.
"in water oxygen" in a sentence, "in water recompression" in a sentence, "in water-stressed conditions" in a sentence, "in watermelon sugar" in a sentence, "in watertight compartments" in a sentence, "in waveguides" in a sentence, "in waves" in a sentence, "in way" in a sentence, "in ways" in a sentence,